We develop our strategies in partnership with local communities and marginalized groups. This people centered approach is vital to making sure that we are able to fulfill our goals.
- Organization and capacity building for the poor
- Ensure sustainable livelihood practices for women and poor
- Ensure women and poor’s entitlement to social services (education, health, safety net)
- Raising voice, influence and agency of poor through advocacy, campaigns, lobbying and networking
- Mainstreaming of rights, gender and inclusion issues
- Building pro poor partnership
- Result Based Management (RBM) practices